Fact.MR’s recently published report projects that the global swine feed market will reach a valuation in excess of US$ 160,100 Mn by the end of 2022. Swine feed is considered to be a potent source of nutrients that are essential for proper growth of pigs. Swine feed consist of healthy additives that greatly enhances food quality.
Over the recent years, demand for swine feed has increased to a notable extent since a majority of pig farms are now focused on supplying high-quality feed to pigs. In modern pig farms, a large portion of investment is dedicated to procurement of high-grade swine feed in order to ensure healthy breeding and greater meat production.
Manufacturers of animal feeds are concentrating on adding highly nutritious feed extracts and additives to their products for making them more easily digestible. Emulsifier, antioxidant, antimicrobials and enzymes are some of the important feed essences that are usually added to pig diet.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=290
Highlights from the Report Include:
- Among regions, demand for swine feed is relatively high in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region and the trend is likely to continue throughout the projection period. The market in the region is expected to soar at a steady pace during 2017 to 2022. This is primarily attributed to existence of a massive pork meat industry in China. In addition, China is among the leading countries in the world that account for highest pork production and consumption. North America and Europe are also expected to account for significant share of the global market for swine feed during the forecast period.
- On the basis of diet type, the starter diets segment is expected to retain its top position over 2022. The segment currently commands for close to 26% revenue share of the global market. The starter diest segment is projected to reach a market valuation in excess of US$ 42,700 Mn by end of the projection period.
- On the basis of feed ingredients, the wheat segment is expected to hold the top position over 2022. This segment presently account for around 22% market share in terms of revenue and is projected to surpass a market valuation of US$ 36,300 Mn by 2022-end.
- On the basis feed additives, the vitamin segment is expected to remain highly attractive during the forecast period. In terms of revenue, the segment currently represent close to 26% market share and expected to exhibit a sound growth over 2022
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=290
|Diet Type||Prestarter DietsStarter DietsGrower DietsFinisher DietsOther Diets Type|
|Feed Ingredients||WheatCornBarleySoyabean MealRapeseed MealSunseed MealOthers Feed Ingredientsa|
|Feed Additives||VitaminsAntioxidantsFeed acidifiersFeed enzymesAmino acidsOthers|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=290
Archer Daniels Midland Company
Cargill Inc., Ridley Corporation Limited,
Purina Animal Nutrition LLC. Alltech Inc
Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL
Nutreco N.V Koninklijke DSM N.V.
and Kent Nutrition Group Inc.
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Swine Feed Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Swine Feed Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Swine Feed Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Swine Feed Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Swine Feed Market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Swine Feed Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Swine Feed Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Swine FeedMarket is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Swine Feed Market: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Swine Feed Market market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected]
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Truth Classified journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.